AT&T U-verse Coupons and Cash Back from CouponCactus.com
If you are reading this, you probably already know that AT&T U-verse is the leading name in broadband internet, cable TV, and VoIP phone services. U-verse is AT&T’s brand name for its fiber-optic solutions. With excellent quality, reliable services, incredible reviews, and competitive prices, U-verse is an easy decision if you are lucky enough to be in one of the 22 states where you can get it. Super-fast internet, fantastic cable TV channels, and crystal clear phone service; what more could you want? Nothing but to get it cheaper, right? You are in luck! We have a number of great offers, rewards, and a really high cash back rate for AT&T U-verse too. Enjoy!
- $150 cash back on U-verse Triple Play from CouponCactus.com
- $100 cash back on U-verse Double Play from CouponCactus.com
- $50 cash back on each individual U-verse service
- $30 cash back on each non-U-verse service from CouponCactus.com
- No cash back on AT&T Wireless
- Cash back only valid in the following 22 states: AL, AR, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, & WI
- CASH BACK is a reward awarded by CouponCactus.com to its members, not a discount by AT&T. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to $150 CouponCactus.com cash back offer.
AT&T U-verse Coupons
More About AT&T U-verse
AT&T has a long history of dedication and customer service. The company was originally started in 1874 by Alexander Graham Bell under the name Bell Patent Association and ultimately became the American Telephone and Telegraph Company in 1885. The company has undergone many changes since it was founded and has made countless contributions to the telecommunications industry. AT&T currently has one of the most powerful global background networks, the largest 4G network in the USA, the only national service provider in the USA to offer 100% IP-based TV through U-verse, the largest Wi-Fi network in the USA, and is one of the world’s largest IP-based communications service providers. For more historical or retail information on AT&T you can visit ATT.com.